Active listings showed as inactive after import

Hello and thank you for all the useful information I’ve learned from here up to this point! :slight_smile:

I am having an issue after preinstallation of the program and importing the archived listings after.
Everything is loaded in the software - pics, templates, etc. but some of the listings are not shown as active but remain in dark grey. They are visible on the ebay site as they should be but GS allows me to relist them and creates the same on the website with no problem.

How do I sync them so they appear active in GS?

Thanks in advance!

All best,
Teddy

Try This - Under the file menu, import, import from ‘My eBay’. Then select the listings that are grayed out in GS but are active on eBay. This should match everything up. Your imported listing will be in a new folder called ‘Imported Listing’. You can then drag them into the folders you want. Then you should delete the grayed out listings to prevent confusion later.

Hi Teddy,

before trying to import your listing from eBay, it already might help to refresh your eBay access token(s) in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts and selecting “Update All Listings” from the Listing menu afterwards.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.