Adding a logo to my template

Hello there. hope everone is well… Now, i noticed if you buy a pro tempalte you have the option of a logo in the toggle bar…

I dont really like the look of any of the pro templates, if i bought one, could i still use the tempalte i use but have the option for the logo?

All the best

There are 2 Pro listings that you can add your logo to. You access them in the side bar and store it there.
Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 9.27.35 AM

Hey! bbut i will need to buy a pro tempalte to have that option right?

Thanks

Yes, you have to buy the template that supports it. I bought 3 of them 5 years and use them still. The one I use the most doesn’t have the sidebar option. I add my logo to the list of pictures which I don’t always get in because of the 12 picture limit.

hiya!! great idea… but ive seen this after buying a pro theme… thanks anyways

Do you know if its possible to go into the code of the pro templates?? as there are afew things id like to changem that dont have options

All the best

Coding is foreign to me. That you would have to ask the GS people.

HIya, no probs… looks liek the file is encoded anyways :frowning:

Hiya!!! literally 5 mins ago i discovered that design utility… didnt know that was a thing…

Soo all good now as im good with css etc.

Thanks anways

Let me know if you are successful in making changes. I have made minor changes to no avail. I basically have used the editor mode to remove bad code from downloads from ebay before GS fixed the download problems

yeah sure, ill let you know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.