Are we really limited to 50 listings a month in version 8?

Just looking at the proposed GarageSale Pro and are we really going to be limited to 50 per month.

In all honestly I was expecting GarageSale to take on the subscription basis, I wouldn’t have minded paying the extra X amount a month to use certain things like, maybe your image server, limit the number of templates, but taking something away thats been availble every since day one, kinda makes me questions why upgrade to 8 if I’m going to be limited.

Totally get that this is meant for high rate sellers maybe like 500 plus per month, but I myself may do a massive house clearance and have just over 100 products to sell, wouldn’t want to wait 2 months just to upload them on version 8.

Otherwise version 8 is looking nice.

Unfortunately, yes.

You would prevent us from going out of business, thus preserving the only remaining eBay tool on the Mac.

That would be way too few users to generate any meaningful income from.

Thanks.

Just looking at the proposed GarageSale Pro and are we really going to be limited to 50 per month.

• Unfortunately, yes.
    • Would you propose having an option to JUST remove the limit for say $9.99pm or something similar.

kinda makes me questions why upgrade to 8 if I’m going to be limited.

• You would prevent us from going out of business, thus preserving the only remaining eBay tool on the Mac.
    • Not entirely I would still pay for certain aspects if I needed them such as extra layouts / customised reports / etc or even just to remove the limiter to a degree.

Totally get that this is meant for high rate sellers maybe like 500 plus per month,

• That would be way too few users to generate any meaningful income from.
    • What if you gave the remove limiter as an option on its own at a monthly price?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.