Auth Token is Hard Expired, GS error message

I’ve created a few new listings via Garage Sale 7.0.10 and when I attempted to ‘START’ them I got this message: Auth token is hard expired. User need to generate a new token for this application’

Please tell me how I ‘generate a new token’ I have no idea what this means.

thanks in advance, Dee

I noticed there’s a new version of GS, I’ve completed the download for the newest version and attempted to upload (START) my new listings and I get the same error message: Auth token is hard expired. User needs to generate a new token for this application’ :frowning:

worked it out. Just in case anyone else needs an answer to my Q here it is: go to GS preferences, select: Accounts, Refresh Access Token. Apparently our tokens expire, would be nice to get a warning in advance, but at least I know what to do next time it happens.

For the records:
You find hints about some eBay errors and answers to many other questions regarding GarageSale in the FAQs and in the “eBay errors explained” section on the GarageSale website here:
https://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/Support.html

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.