Automatic cancellation default

Is it possible to change this? Currently seems to be at 1 day and I would prefer 1 hour.

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 12.30.26 pm

David

Mine uses the same date (1 hour) when I duplicate an old listing and 1 day when creating a new. Not sure this helps you.

Yes. The same for me Richard.

Regards David

| rlmartin
August 8 |

• | - |

Mine uses the same date (1 hour) when I duplicate an old listing and 1 day when creating a new. Not sure this helps you.

I duplicate 99.9% of the time. I had to make a effort to find the NEW button to test it

And I also duplicate most of the time, Richard. At the moment though, I am still sorting out my data base after i started from scratch early this year.

just thought it would make sense to be able to set the default.

Regards David

| rlmartin
August 8 |

• | - |

I duplicate 99.9% of the time. I had to make a effort to find the NEW button to test it

I’d like a default setting for “Move Original to…” button as well. Its a pain to pick a folder every time

2 Likes

Just keeping this post alive in the hope that someone from GS will respond.

1 Like

Why not creating a “master listing” where “1 hour” is selected?
After switching to 1 hour in the master listing you also could disable the “Automatic Cancellation” checkbox in case you don’t want to have it enabled by default in newly created listings.

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

This works great if you use the “master” preference in the GS preferences and paste to the master listing box. GS automatically disables the restart box when creating a new listing with the master checked as “Automatic restart”. Not a problem just an observation. It also sets the “Move Originals to” to the file selected in the master.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.