Bug: Image order reversed in GS 7

In GS 6, when multiple images are dragged onto a template, they are added in alphabetical order by image name.

In GS 7, when multiple images are dragged onto a template, they are added in reverse order alphabetically.

I have only just noticed this because I tried to use GS7 for listing prep for the first time today. The only workaround I can find is to drag each image into place manually, which is not a fix. I am left having to use GS6 to prep templates, and import those into GS7 for launch and maintenance after prep.

Hi,

you’re referring to Eitor mode, right?
As far as I know this will already be improved in the next update.
However, it should already work as expected if you add multiple images in Preview mode.

Regards, Kristian

As Kristian pointed out, we already have a fix for this issue in Editor mode. If you don’t want to wait for the official 7.0.5 release, here is a version containing the fixe, which you might want to use in the mean time:

http://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7_2016-11-10.zip

this update fixed the drag and drop issue from Photos to GS Preview Mode.

Thanks for that.

I will say that the import order into preview mode isn’t maintained, so the fix for the order of photos itself seems to only work in editor mode.

Still, its progress.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.