Can't download listings from one of our eBay accounts Not in GS

Hi,

I’ve been having an issue with one of our 2 eBay accounts. The listings all vanished. So I thought maybe I deleted them in error and started a re-download.

None of the listings will download on this account. It’s not the default account. I tried to disconnect, remove permission and re-authorized a few times but it just doesn’t work. It’s like the listings or the account does not exist. The window to choose which listings to download is totally blank.

If I change settings, the other account’s listings come up but no matter what I do this account does not.

Any suggestions? Using 7.0.9(811)

Thanks!

Vee

Hi Vee,

That’s odd, you’re right. If you use the search field in GarageSale’s toolbar do you find one of the vanished listings maybe?

Please take a look at the sprocket icon at the bottom left of this window. Do you have activated any options there maybe?

Regards, Kristian

Hi,

I tried different combinations of those settings and that account’s listings don’t show up at all. That’s what. I meant.

Thanks!

Vee

Hi Vee,

it’s worth a try to remove the account in question in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts and re-add it afterwards. Maybe that does the trick.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks, Kristian, but I tried that too - twice - going to eBay and removing permissions before reconnecting. It did not work at the time either. I actually have tried everything I could think of. I will check it again in a little while -maybe it was something that happened on eBay.

Vee

Hi Vee,

you might also want to test if you can actually start a listing with this account from within GarageSale. Maybe there’s an issue with your account, that’s why I mention it.

Regards, Kristian

Good point! I’ll try that and report back as soon as I can. Thanks!

Hi, Kristian,

Just reporting back that I was able to launch a product to that account.

It looks like now every single listing (ended and deleted) is included. I’m just importing and will clean up later. Thanks! Vee