Categories are gone?

I noticed that I no longer have access to a lot of the categories and subcategories in the item specifics anymore. This is an issue since without having this information filled in I cannot list anything.

So far the ones that do not work are Antiques, Babies, Business & Industrial, Cameras & Photo, Clothing, Shoes, & Accessories, Coins & Paper Money, Collectibles, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Crafts, Dolls & Bears, Entertainment Memorabilia, Everything Else, Home & Garden, Jewelry & Watches, Pottery & Glass, Sporting Goods, and Stamps.

I’m not sure what I can do to fix this; I have tried exiting and reopening GarageSale, refreshing the access token, and starting over with new templates.

If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Julia,

are you using GarageSale 7.0.7?

Regards, Kristian

Yes, I did look to see if I had missed an update but I am working with 7.0.7.

We were able to figure it out! It seems that we were updating the store categories and not the ones in the item specifics section! Thanks for the help! :relaxed:

Hi Julia,
I’m having similar problems with categories being missing. Could you be more specific how you sorted it out?
Kind regards,
Serena

Hey Serena,
It seems that eBay may have changed some of their store categories. To update the ones in GarageSale I clicked on the little settings gear icon in the right hand corner when I opened the Category window and selected update categories. It took a few minutes, but after I exited out of GarageSale and reopened the application all of the categories were back.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.