Convert old data from version 8.0.3

I have an old Imac that will no longer update its operating system from High Sierra. Ended up buying a new MacBook Air, installed the latest version of Garage Sale, but the items from my old Imac won’t seem to transfer? At this point, every time I try and open Garage Sale on my old Imac, it shuts down immediately? How can I get this data transferred??? Please help me. Thank you.

1. GarageSale 8 is too old and no longer compatible with an eBay API, hence these crashes.
    The solution is to upgrade to GarageSale 9, for which we re-built the internal attribute system to cope with this API change.
    Find more details about what’s new on our website here:
  1. You need to transfer your previous GarageSale 8 database to your new Mac, if not there already. On first launch(!) GS9 will ask you to import your GarageSale 8 database so you shouldn’t lose any work:

https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Installation_and_Setup-Importing_your_database_from_a_previous_GarageSale_version.html

I hope that the database of the old GarageSale 8.0.3 isn’t too old for the database importer in GarageSale 9… (The last version of GarageSale is 8.4.1.)

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.