Corrupted listing layout

I have for a while had a couple of Templates / listings that seem to be corrupted and recently a few more. A total of 25. They all seem to be older listings.

The Preview mode shows a blank white screen, the editor screen shows either some or all images missing and some have obvious HTML missing.

All new and recent Templates work as they should.

Do I need to create new templates and photos for the old listings or can they be recovered in any way.

Thanks

Which version of GarageSale are you using?

Latest 7.0.5 Beta 3.

I am in the process of replacing those corrupted listings with new templates and images.

Just to update this.
I have found if you go into editor mode and remove all the missing images and any images remaining, the template comes back and all works again in preview, Just re-add the new images.

This might have nothing to do with your corrupted templates but I thought I’d share in case:

I was running into random corrupted template images, and new ones kept randomly popping up corrupted. I would discover it most often when I was doing a TimeMachine backup. There would often be GarageSale image files that couldn’t be read or written and I’d have to delete those GS image files so the back-up could continue. Turns out my hard drive was beginning to fail, and once I had it replaced the corrupt files stopped. So if you’re having any other symptoms of a failing hard drive (my computer was running a little slower and hanging more frequently), you might want to keep it in mind as a possibility if nothing else fixes it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.