eBay import with trial version of GS 8

I am testing GS 8 and tried importing my current eBay listings. When I do this GS is only pulling down about half of my current listings. I have just under 100 listings currently up. I need to know if this is a limitation of the trial version or is it a bug. I have another person putting items up directly on the eBay website and will need to import listings on a regular basis.

Thanks,
Greg

Sorry, this is a bug we have been hunting for a while. We still have not been able to reproduce the problem. :frowning:

Is this a bug just in the trial version? Does the bug go away in the pro subscription?

Thanks
Greg

It’s a general issue/bug. It has nothing to do with the specific version you’re using.

Regards, Kristian

In a strange coincidence, I was finally able to track down this bug last night. Should be fixed in the most recent beta version of GarageSale 8.1:

1 Like

Thank you. I downloaded the beta version and was able to import all the current listings from eBay.

Thanks,
Greg

1 Like

Good to hear! Sorry it took us so long to figure this one out…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.