Ebay Motors only one photo is showing?

Howdy, I’m going through a bunch of listings because ebay deleted all but one photos on my active listings (known glitch that occured late last month). I noticed that I can revise my Ebay USA listings fine and the photos do appear. However, the Ebay Motors photos - even if I revise they don’t show below the main photo (where you can zoom in each photo) like the standard Ebay USA site does. Hard to explain but maybe you can see in the screen captures.

It’s the weirdest thing. It’s only for my ebay motors listings. If I export these listings and import them into another mac and revise photos only on it - it fixes the issues. 7.015 on both machines

Hi mook,

this might have to do with your setting in the GarageSale preferences > eBay > eBay Images.
If you have GarageSale’s free image service selected make sure that you activate the “Also upload to eBay” checkbox. Otherwise the image won’t appear in eBay’s own gallery.

Regards, Kristian

No sir. Settings are correct. Like I indicated - it’s only on one machine and it’s only when listing to Ebay Motor’s

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Seems GarageSale didn’t know that images are fee now on eBay Motors. I enabled that flag, and you should see all images uploaded to eBay for new listings made upon restarting GarageSale.

On eBay Motors, are images now “fee/paid” or “free”???

Thanx,
Neal

No image fee listed on this page: Fees for selling a vehicle on eBay Motors

But if you know otherwise, please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.