Email is rejected by Garage Sale

The email address in the support section keeps rejecting my emails. I sent two this afternoon and they both bounced back. The address used is garagesale@iwascoding.com

My message: All of a sudden starting today I keep getting an error message when I try to upload from Garage Sale to eBay. The message is:

A MIXTURE OF SELF HOSTED AND EPS PICTURES ARE NOT ALLOWED.

What is this? It has never occurred prior today. All my pictures are on my computer, an Apple iMAC. I have ten items ready to list and can’t do it. I contacted eBay and they said it was a problem with Garage Sale.

Please help,

Many thanks,

RS Wilson

Hi RS Wilson,

do you make use of the variation feature in your listings?

Please also let us know which version of GarageSale you have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

Regards, Kristian

I REPLIED TO YOUR EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO MY YAHOO ADDRESS BUT IT COULDN’T BE DELIVERED. I GOT THE FOLLOWING FAILURE MESSAGE:
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

help+3ad3112d73268ed6e7eea6a15b18905a@iwascoding.com:
550: 66.163.186.147 is listed at dnsbl.sorbs.net (127.0.0.6:
Currently Sending Spam See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?66.163.186.147).

MY GARAGE SALE VERSION IS THE LATEST 7.0.9 (811).

Also, What is a variation feature?

Thanks, RS Wilson

FYI: Your e-mails were bounced by our server because the file you attached were to big.

From the eBay error message it sounds you are mixing url-images and file images in a single listing. When you switch to Editor mode, did you check that you didn’t add URL images by accident?

All of my photo images are from one file and are JPEG extension.

RS Wilson

Can you export that listing and sent it to me?

HERE IS ONE OF THE LISTINGS THAT I HAVE TROUBLE WITH.

All of my photo images are from one file and are JPEG extension. Richard S. Wilson 53 Middle Patent Road Bedford, New York 10506 U. S. A. Tel: 914-234-7456 E-mail: dadubird@yahoo.com

Thank you for posting the image. However, could you export one of the listings in question using GarageSale’s export function (File menu > Export Listings) and send it to us so we can have a closer look at it?

HERE IS THE FILE WITH THE LISTING. DID THIS WORK? I

CANADA REVENUES 1864 FIRST BILL ISSUE FB11-14 USED.gslisting

CANADA REVENUES 1868 THIRD BILL ISSUE FB52-54 USED.gslisting

RICHARD

Sorry, that didn’t work. You’re still posting images somehow.
Maybe it helps if you compress (zip) one of the listings first before uploading them here.
Please only upload one listing.

Regards, Kristian

CANADA REVENUES 1864 FIRST BILL ISSUE FB11-14 USED.gslisting.zip

Here is the ZIP file.

Richard

Do you have another email address that you could use to contact our support and send the file this way?

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.