ERROR Message Regarding Return Policy/Shipping policy

I am unable to move forward with my listings due to an error message that that indicates effectively “Return Policy is not specified/Shipping policy not specified error”, I see a previous discussion on this site regarding this problem was recently closed, though frankly I didn’t find the response particularly helpful.

If the problem is due to eBay (as indicated in the now closed discussion), what questions do I need to ask eBay? Are there adjustments I need to make to how my GarageSale if set up?

I am nearly 70 years old and not particularly conversant on technical matters so I would appreciate some “dumbed down” solutions for my benefit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Could you post a screenshot of your settings for shipping/payment/returns so I we see what you see?
Taking screenshots is done easily:
Press Command-Shift-4 on your keyboard simultaneously, then select an area with the cursor. It will be saved as an image file on your desktop.

I am assuming that you have selected profiles in the returns and shipping options?
If you have profiles selected, and eBay still returns these errors, then maybe these profiles use out-dated settings. eBay then no longer accepts the profiles and doesn’t want to use them. That might explain why you get these eBay errors.

Please edit your profiles or better create new ones. You can do this on the eBay website only.

If done, refresh them in GarageSale by selecting “Update Profiles” from one of the profiles menu in the payment, shipping or return options.

Also, we created a special help page only for this eBay feature:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Miscellaneous-eBays_Business_Policies.html

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.