Feature Request: Delete All Photos within Listing – RESOLVED – EXISTS!

Numerous time we duplicate listings that already have photos in them, and then we have to delete the photos one by one. Would be nice to have a Delete All option for photos within a single listing. Maybe as a right click option.

I used to have this problem but then I figured how to program a keyboard short cut and it is 1 keystroke to delete all the photos. It is under the drop down menu “listing” but I cant remember how I made it into a keyboard shortcut.

fedege96 It is a preference that you can program as a keyboard shortcut. I pasted directions that I googled.

Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Keyboard, then click Shortcuts.
Select App Shortcuts on the left, click the Add button , click the Application pop-up menu, then choose a specific app or All Applications.

GarageSale 7.0.2 added this feature:

You can also use the keyboard menu shortcut ‘shift-key’-‘command-key’-D to Duplicate without images.
You can also use the keyboard menu shortcut <shift><command>D to Duplicate without images.

Mmmh not the case, if you use just one listing as template and not a duplicate. In this case Fast delete multiple images . It would be very appreciate some tip to do a short cut of this feature

Ah, I finally saw the Remove All Images from under the Listing Menu. Nice despite being well hidden. It seems about half my feature requests already exists. lol

1 Like