FEATURE REQUEST: Main Category

HI!
I have a feature request - I was wondering if it would be possible to put the MAIN CATEGORY along with the last SUB-CATEGORY in INSPECTOR and OVERVIEW MODE? Something like

Collectibles…Pontiac

or something like that. The reason is that Ebay gives those of us with a store subscription 250 free BUY IT NOW listings a month along with 250 AUCTION STYLE listings and it would be a big help to see the main category so that I could change BIN’s to AUCTIONS to use up listings at the end of the month.

Took a while to get used to GarageSale 7 but I’m loving it now, super speedy and responsive! Thanks!

Pete

Pete there is only one think that really MUST remain as it is now: the possibility to select the category by typing it’s name, at least for those seller as e who have all categories used (300 categories). Everything else can change, BUT not that option, please!! It’s vital…

If you hover your cursor over the category name in the Inspector a tooltip will appear showing you the full category path.
Also, if you hover the category name in Preview name the whole path will be shown.
Maybe this already does the trick for you?

Regards, Kristian

Nice. I didn’t know this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.