Fonts bug - restores to arial

iā€™m experiencing problems with text formatting: font is very often ā€œrestoresā€ to arial and line spacing - to 1.5

this also was in GS6 but not such often.

Hello,
I take advantage of this discussion to introduce another problem I have concerning fonts.
First of all, to be honest I have to say that also in GS 6 I had many troubles with text formatting, it is GSā€™s weak point from my point of view. I noticed this matters:

1. exactly what Mr_Sandman says

2. when I paste a text from another phrase (so not from internet or another page with different formatting) it is light grey although it was black before

3. this is the strangest thing, finally I discovered the matter. I have this kind of paragraphs:

DESCRIZIONE: lorem ipsum bla blaā€¦

FORMATO: lorem ipsum bla blaā€¦

CONSERVAZIONE: lorem ipsum bla blaā€¦

Then, I delete ā€œlorem ipsum bla blaā€¦ā€ and I start writing another phrase. Almost every time I write a word with ā€™ (apostrophe) the first bold word automatically becomes normal (without bold). It is quite annoying since it is the same every time I write a word like " allā€™angolo " or " canā€™t ". I made a screenshot to explain it:

Thank you for any help

oh, here is my another 5 cents:

when iā€™m doing copypaste with cmd+с -> cmd+v i get strange result each time. like text with shadow and bold style. so i canā€™t use this shortcuts. each time i had to use mouse for copypaste which is much slower.

This is my point number 2. I did not try with mouseā€¦

Using the command ā€œPaste and Match Styleā€ from GarageSaleā€™s EDIT menu might work better if youā€™re trying to paste formatted text.

Regards, Kristian

we just want to use standard cmd-с cmd-v combo which is fast and intuitive. i think you as a programmer knows it better than me :slight_smile:

There is a fast shortcut for that command as well. Itā€™s worth a try.

If you want fined grained control about your descriptionā€™s layout and formatting, I suggest you try out Markdown our HTML modes in Editor mode.

These modes require some learning, but it once you got settled in, they might be a quicker alternative to the preview mode for you.

thanks for tip. but i do not want to spend time to learn coding again (html was many years ago in my life :slight_smile: i want to concentrate on marketing and financial part of my business.