Garage Sale changing listing template titles

I’ve run into a reoccurring problem with my templates that seems to be rather random. I will be working on one template for a while and sometimes when I select another template it will change the title to that of the template I was last on. I’m not sure what is triggering this problem since sometimes I can move between various templates with no problems whatsoever. It does not appear to change anything else in the template. I was wondering if anyone has run across the same issue or may know what is causing this problem. I am using the 7.0.3 version of GarageSale.

What version of GarageSale are you using?

I am using version 7.0.3

I have the same problem since beta versions, but it really seems to appear randomly so I did not report it…

Yes, me too. It changes the title to the last one I was working on. Very random though. Only about 4 times with extensive use.

We hopefully found and fixed the root cause for this issue. Please use this build until we have GS 7.0.4 out:

http://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7_2016-08-18.zip

Please let us know if you are still running into the problem.

Beautiful! Don’t know about this problem yet but this version solved some of the other problems. Thank you!!

No, sorry, it randomly changed a name again.

Is this problem reproducible? Are you working in preview or editor mode?

Preview mode. No, I can’t reproduce it. I made 1000 edits yesterday and it only happened once.

Thanks for reporting back. If you see any pattern that triggers the issue, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.