Garage Sale Not Connecting to Internet

Hi
I’ve opened up GS today and it doesn’t seem to be connecting to the internet at all. In preview mode all I see is text and an unformatted listing, the live view is just blank, orders won’t update etc

I have clicked to check for updates and I get a pop up box that says ‘Update Error’ An error occurred while downloading the update information. Please try later’

I am using V7.0.17b2 - I have just been reading through some posts in this forum and had no idea about V8 and the new pay model. I have checked my emails and haven’t had anything about this - can I get V7 working again or do I need to download V8 now?

Is there a link where I can read more about V8 and the new pricing etc as well please - am I able to get V7 working again in the meantime?

Many thanks in advance
Phil

Hi Phil,

if you’re sure there’s everything fine with your internet connection and you don’t use any tools that could block the network (LittleSnitch, MacKeeper,…) the first thing you should try is to update your eBay access token in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.
Restart your Mac afterwards.

To get the latest beta version of GarageSale 7.0.17, please download it from here:

Yes, please find the most important details in this post:

Regards, Kristian

Thanks Kristian

It seems like it was restarting my Mac that resolved it today

Thanks for your prompt support, I really appreciate it - I’ll have a read about V8 now as well :slight_smile: