GarageSale 6.9.5 Released

I’m getting an Ebay API error when loading a template to Ebay:

I did as well. I just posted my problem on the forum as well :frowning:

When I tried to resrt the auction , it seemed to work.

I’ve gotten that as well.

Have you linked your template with an inventory item though the SKU field?

yes … I do that for some items. Is that the problem?

Thanks for getting back with me.

We been hunting this bug for quite a while, and have never been able to track it down. We have the suspicion, that it has something to do with inventory items using images, hence my question.

Hi
I am new with GarageSale.
Got 6.9.5
I am concerned , when I click on one of my auctions, I have this firefox window (empty) that opens:
https://banniere.reussissonsensemble.fr/pvdi.aspx?ref=527540&js=1&site=9424&b=38&target=_blank&title=Vivara&PURL=http%3A%2F%2Fn46.hal9000.redintelligence.net%2Fc%2Fpsv1yvl1r40f77c%3Ftprde%3D&subid=56620477583511046&pvDiDone=1

@JeanClaude Can you post the link to such an auction that’s live on eBay?

This version does not seem to update the Photos window, when you add new photos to the Photos app. You have to quit garagesale and restart to see the new pictures.

There seems to be a problem with the delete key. It will not backspace properly. You have to highlight the the items that you want to delete then it will delete them, but it will not go backwards.

The key works fine in other applications.

When selecting a payment method I have a number of Paypal profiles come up, where do I edit those?

Sorry to post this here but I have asked several times via the support email and have not received a response

Do we over ride our old GS in Applications and do our existing auctions remain?

Hi,

you can edit your payment profiles on the eBay website (business profiles).

Regards, Kristian

Hi,

updating GarageSale won’t remove your GarageSale database. Your GarageSale data will remain.
It’s a good idea to make system backups anyway.

Regards, Kristian

These payment profiles are managed on the eBay website.

Can you give me more context about what kind of item you are deleting?

How could such an old basic Mac platform feature such as dragging photos be such a problem for this? How about we concentrate on ONE version of MAC OS (10.7? ) and make GS the best application it can be instead of chasing the dragon. that might be a smart move.

Seems Apple released Photo.app with buggy drag & drop support. Not much we can do about it.

Everybody has a different idea what a “decent” OS X version is. Btw, hardly anyone is using 10.7 by now.