Dear GarageSale Users,
a pre-release version of GarageSale 6.9.8, Beta 5, is available for you to download from this URL:
(If you are using a GarageSale version for the Mac App Store, please don’t not install this version unless you have a current backup and know how to move GarageSale libraries between the App store and the website version.)
What’s new in this beta version:
- fixed a bug in the Design Template Utility that prevented saving of duplicated designs
What’s new in GarageSale 6.9.8:
- user can specify package dimensions when using shipping profiles. This should fix the “weight required” error returned by eBay when trying to submit a listing with a shipping profile
- displays a warning when you haven’t selected all three kinds of business profiles simultaneously. This was necessary because of recent eBay policy change
- fixed a crash in the “Product” panel
- updated shipping services for eBay Germany
- shipping services are now sorted alphabetically in the shipping service menu
- GarageSale 6.9.8 requires OS X 10.9 or later.
GarageSale 6.9.8 is free update for GarageSale 6 users.
Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the whole GS team