GarageSale 7.0.14 Beta 1 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

The first beta version of GarageSale 7.0.14 is available for you to download from the URL below:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.14b1.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.14

• adds graphical indicators in listing editor mode for gallery images and images with captions
  • fixed an issue where the ‘Exclude Locations’ list in the shipping panel remained empty
  • fixed an issue where incomplete category data was downloaded from eBay when no or an invalid eBay token was available
  • the list of fields selected to be searched from the search popup menu is saved
  • when manually re-listing items, the re-listed listing is now selected instead of the original listing
  • re-listed listing are now inserted into the hierarchy at the correct position
  • fixed a possible crash during re-listing, when the re-listed became part of a smart group
  • improved ‘Reveal Original’ command for smart groups items
  • fixed a possible crash during re-list when no account token is present

System Requirements

• GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team

1 Like

Thank You!

Thank You!!

Thank You!!! Although, the “Deleted Listings” Group is still “opened”…

Thank You!!!

Well, that was sure fast!

Uhm do you mean that after relisting a listing, the new and active one is selected (and so the output folder opened?)??

Yes. Doesn’t this work for you?

I hope not! I mean, if it is how I imagine, I don’t think it’s very a good idea. It’s quite messy if every time I relist something, the output folder is opened (then I have to close one by one again). I always had troubles about this and considered it was an issue (something like it, I suppose: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fd6sm4nagp3qwx/relisting.mov?dl=0 it’s a very old video I put somewhere in the forum, the relisting of multiple listings opened crazily folders and folders and make the usability impossible)… did I understand correctly? Anyway this is just a personal suggestion, I suppose someone else find it suitable, a more reason to leave relisting (recently changed every listing to GTC so it won’t be a problem for me).

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.