GarageSale 7.0.16 Beta 1 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

The first beta version of GarageSale 7.0.16 is available for you to download from the URL below:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.16b1.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.16

• spinning progress indicator is shown again while searching
  • the “Open image in External Editor” detects file changes more reliably
  • only shows return policy description text box, if this option is supported on the selected site
  • only sends return policy description in AddItemRequest, if this option is supported on the selected site
  • added ‘useGlobalShipping’ tag to xml import file format tag
  • fixes glitches in variations panel on upcoming macOS Mojave
  • state of “automcomplete tags” context menu option in Markdown mode is saved to prefs
  • no longer quits when app is hidden during listing launch and auto-close launch window option is set
  • fixed crash when “Reveal Original” was invoked on orphaned item in a smart group

System Requirements

• GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed 7.0.16 Beta 1 and now I can’t open it or the previous version 7.0.13 I was using. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve

What are you getting when you are trying to open your previous version?

Absolutely nothing.

Steve
steve@motorsportsminiatures.com

What exactly happens if you’re trying to start GarageSale 7? Does it just bounce in the Dock? Does it crash during startup? Do you get an error?
Also, does the GarageSale 7 icon look corrupted/broken?

Regards, Kristian

The icon looks normal. When I click on no bounce in the dock. I am going to try re-installing the beta to see if that clears it up.

Steve Mattero
steve@motorsportsminiatures.com

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.