Dear GarageSale Users,
GarageSale 7.0.4 Beta 1 is available for you to download from this URL:
Normally, we try to avoid shipping beta version for minor fix releases, but version 7.0.4 is taking longer a little longer than anticipated. It contains quite a few bug fixes, that’s why we are releasing a beta version now, so you can benefit from the improvements while we finish up the remaining work.
What’s new in this version
- the auto-relist feature will re-list with the remaining quantity of the ended listing (see below)
- local verification of a hundreds of listings should no longer cause hangs
- original listings can be moved to a specific folder during auto-relist
- displays an error when the system prevents access to your Address Book
- search results can be restricted to the selected group
- drags from iPhoto are now working in editor mode in the listings section
- you can export multiple listings as separate files by holding down the alt/option key while selecting the “Export Listings” menu item
- listings are removed from search results when move to trash by choosing “Delete Listings”
- fixed an issue where selected listing properties where copied to a newly created listing, when preview mode was active
- items in search result can be duplicated
- the ‘Launch Control’ window remembers what listing properties you selected for revise or re-list
- fixed an issue where Re-List without changes was not working correctly
- more image editing applications should be shown image context menu
- using an inventory item’s SKU in the variation panel will copy the barcode of that inventory item to the variation
- added “sort results alphabetically” item to search options menu
- searches should be a little faster
- you can enable several events by holding down the option/alt key in the panel for missing scheduler events
- preview reloads when you change the gallery image
Changes to the Auto-Relist feature
This version changes how the Auto-relist feature works. Up until this version, GarageSale’s Auto-relist feature worked like this:
- If your listing was linked to an inventory item in GarageSale through the SKU field, a new listing was started only if there was sufficient quantity left in the inventory item (unless you checked the ‘Ignore Inventory Quantity’ checkbox - in that case the listing was always re-listed).
- If your listing was not linked to an inventory item, the listing was always resisted with the original quantity of the listing.
Starting with GarageSale 7.0.4, the behavior for listings not linked to an inventory item will change like this:
- If there is any quantity left in the ended listing, GarageSale will re-list that listing with the remaining quantity. If all stock of the original listing sold, no re-list will happen.
- If your listing is linked to an inventory item, the same logic as in earlier GarageSale versions applies.
- If you check the “Ignore Inventory quantity” box, GarageSale will re-list with the ended listing´s original quantity.
What’s still missing
- make the new auto-relist feature work for variation listings
- updated localization for some of the new features
- updated manual
- fixes for yet undiscovered bugs
- GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later
Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team