GarageSale 7.0.6 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

the final version GarageSale 7.0.6 is available for you to download from URL below or through the built-in update mechanism.

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.6.dmg

What’s new since the last beta version

• variation specifics in row and column headers are preserved when adding multiple rows or columns in the variations panel
  • various crash fixes

What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.6

• built-in image editor can be zoomed and scrolled
  • on startup, GarageSale selects the items that were last selected
  • double-clicking an image in preview mode will now open the built-in editor
  • added smart group rules for ‘auto restart’ and ‘did use auto-restart’
  • clicking the ’paid’ checkbox for orders or transactions is now reflected on eBay
  • shows warning when ‘paid’ or ‘shipped’ checkbox changes cannot be uploaded to eBay because there’s no internet connection
  • Best offer: auto accept and auto decline field can contain the same value without raising an error
  • image context menu in inventory section works again
  • when uploading listings, url-based images sourced from linked inventory items are handled correctly
  • source list select and shows newly created items again
  • Image Editor: filters are no longer applied to crop mask
  • in the attributes panel, GarageSale will download 6000 suggestions per attribute instead of 50
  • ‘Live’-inspector in listing section summarizes current bid, bid count and views when multiple listings are selected
  • will no longer download orders from eBay, when the previous update operation hasn’t finished yet
  • adds an ‘Activity’ window, so you can see what operations GarageSale is currently executing
  • the “Relist without changes”-option in the Auto-restart settings has been replaced by an “Relist with image and description changes”-option. Relist with changes could have led to missing images, when the images of the original listing had been already expired.
  • using image editing extensions like Apple’s “Markup” works again
  • re-ordering images in Preview mode now works in all layouts
  • various crash fixes

System Requirements

• GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team

Is there any news for the relisting error smart group :grin: ?

Sorry, we tent to don’t add new features very late in the beta period. The good news is that we start working on 7.0.7 Beta now.

Thanks a lot!! I am looking forward to trying it :grinning:!!

Concerning the new release, is it possible to add the middle yellow button also for activity panel (I mean the possibility to send it in the bottom bar)? Besides this panel always stays in front of every other app… while the memory usage can go to bottom bar and does not stay in front of all…

I downloaded 7.0.6. It seems to run fine and then shuts down while doing “Updating auctions”, a file of 50 pages. It starts back up and then does it again while working on that file… Should i erace everything in the smart group file to clear it out?

@rlmartin we already talked about this in some thread, here one GarageSale 7.0.6 Beta 6 Released

Thanks for info. I was confused by what was taking place. I did hit quit when the note popped up. Can I pare down the 50 pages to quit faster?

Unfortunately no. You are lucky, I have 150 or more. There is just one solution… preferences>order>update never (only manual AND not before you want to go to sleep)

Please check out GS 7.0.7 Beta 1. It lets quit even though operations are ongoing:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.