Dear GarageSale Users,
GarageSale 7.0.7 is available for you to download from the URL below or through the built-in adapter:
What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.7
- auto-restart state is displayed as icon in outline view
- added support for ‘Click and Collect’ option on eBay UK
- added ‘Quantity Left’ smart group rule
- added ‘Autorestart Failed’ smart group rule
- the date when an item was last updated with data from eBay is shown in the ‘Live’ inspector for active and ended listings
- improved performance of certain database lookups (e.g. when you pressed command-N to create a new listing right after application start, there could be a significant period before the command completed. This command should now complete immediately in GS 7.0.7.)
- you can now force GarageSale to quit even when operations are ongoing (there are still brief periods when GarageSale will prevent quitting)
- context menu works again in thumbnail overview
- contains fix for stalled network operations
- fixed problem with missing categories in the category browser by increasing timeout interval when downloading categories. Please choose ‘Update categories’ if you were affected by this problem.
Revised database schema in GS 7.0.7
GarageSale 7.0.7 makes changes how the data is stored on disk, therefore you won’t be able to easily switch back to an older version once your data has been migrated to the new format.
Even though GarageSale will make a copy of your main database file before performing the migration, we suggest you create a full backup of the folder ‘com.iwascoding.garagesale7’ located in at Library/Containers in your home directory before first starting GarageSale 7.0.7.
- GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later
Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team