GarageSale 7.0.8 Beta 3 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

The third beta release of GarageSale 7.0.8 is available for you to download from the URL below, or from the built-in update if you are running a previous beta version:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.8b3.dmg

What’s new since the last beta release

• added repair mode to relocate listings that are no longer present in GarageSale’s current group hierarchy (hold down control key on app start to enable it, checking your database can take several minutes)
  • when a listing that is no longer part of the hierarchy is found while searching, clicking on it will re-insert it into the hierarchy
  • fixed a rare problem that could occur when a buyer ordered items from the same listing in two or more transactions with a single eBay order

What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.8

• the image context menu in editor mode now shows the image’s dimensions
  • updated ‘Icon Legend’ in the Help menu
  • added support for a different flavour of eBay TurboLister CSV files
  • remembers the time interval you last selected in the built-in scheduler and uses it for new events
  • will display a local error when user enabled eBay’s ‘Global Shipping Program’, but lists in a category where GSP is not supported
  • addresses a crash during outline view manipulation (e.g. duplication or re-listing) under low memory conditions
  • fixed crash when trying to end a listing, for which GarageSale does not have account information
  • fixed an issue when verifying your PayPal API signature
  • fixed an issue where the ‘Download images’ flag in the ‘My eBay Import’ panel was ignored
  • fixed a problem which caused not all charity organisations supported by eBay to appear
  • fixed a bug that caused the launch control window to close when listings were uploaded by a background task
  • no longer shows duplicate error panels when entering incorrect numbers into value fields in the inspector
  • a few documented commands in GarageSale’s built-in design language didn’t work. This has been fixed
  • improved error handling when listings from GarageSale 6 fail to import

System Requirements

• GarageSale 7 requires OS X 10.10 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Ilja on behalf of the iwascoding team

What is the “enable remoting debugging”?

The “orphaned listings” seem to be still lost somewhere…

This version has fixed many problems, bravo!

However, now it is crashing over and over when I have been in a search and am deleting the search term. I highlight the item I wish to edit, and what should happen, is once I delete the search term, GS keeps the highlighted item, and it appears with the other listings in the listing manager. However, as I am deleting the search and the process of returning back to the listings is when GS crashes.

I am also having issues with titles not changing using this new version. This problem is acctually what triggered me needing to edit my listings as above (going back and forth between searches and non-searches).

Lucky you, I am still lost with my listings…

Sorry, we cannot reproduce the crash. Can you perhaps make a small video showing how you can make GarageSale crash? Seems we are missing a detail here.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.