GarageSale 7.0.9 Beta 4 Released

It does not work here :worried: the zoom works only with images in ebay square in top of the listings (but it works also without thumb zoom), not with images in description…

It works quite well for me in Safari in Chrome. Are you sure your Safari was the frontmost application when you tried hovering over the magnifying glass icon?

Ahh now I see :no_mouth: … I apologize, that’s my fault, I did not understand that the zoom was activated by that very small button in a corner, actually I did not see it at all… why putting such small button and not a image-size one? Generally I am use that in order zoom an image, moving the mouse over the image (wherever I want) is enough… sorry, it is not very clear in my opinion… the video helped a lot

So, the thumb zoom might be a fine solution, but does it use javascript or is it allowed by eBay? Besides, how can I put images as they were before (like here http://www.ebay.it/itm/Vecchio-accendino-vintage-in-pietra-o-marmo-da-collezione-old-lighter-CBA-/282041629724 two in the top and others by pair in bottom)?

Thank you

Any suggestions about it?

The “Thumb zoom” layout does not use JavaScript. Therefore it should be compliant with eBay’s current rules.

that’s fine, thank you. And what about the other matter?

That layout option is called “Images in pairs”. Not sure about the Italian name, unfortunately.

Regards, Kristian

Hello @kristian , yes I know, I used it until the new ebay rule was out. So now I MUST use the thumb zoom, but the left side photos are not very useful, it would be much more useful to use the “image in pairs” disposition, but with thumb zoom? Do you understand what I mean? If so, how can I use that disposition with thumb zoom? Any suggestion would be very very useful.

Thank you

We are currently looking into re-working our design to include the zoom feature by defaults, but this will take a considerable amount of time, so don’t expect any updates soon. The design are complex and need to be tested on various browsers and devices (desktop, mobile).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.