GarageSale 7 Beta - 'Items Shipped' Crash

With the latest Beta revision, every time I tick ‘Items Shipped’ the application stops responding, and I have to Force Quit. This seems to be happening every time I trick the field in an item.

Thanks

Hi,

we can not reproduce this here. Can you tell me how many orders do you have selected?

Can you make a spin dump following these instructions:

1. Launch GarageSale if you don’t have it already running
  2. Open the Activity Monitor application (under /Application/Utilities)
  3. Select GarageSale from the list of running applications in Activity Monitor
  4. Now do something you are pretty sure that will cause the beachball to come up for several seconds
  5. Chose “View” menu > “Sample Process” (Activity Monitor will probably ask you for an admin password at this point)
  6. Wait while the sample is taken
  7. Save the sample output into a file and send it to us.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul,

I haven’t been able to make it beach ball again like it was consistently doing this mooning (I had 10 items that were due for shipping, and it was crashing frequently, but seemed to get more stable the shorter the list became).

Just had 4 items to ship this evening, and it hasn’t crashed but did beach ball each time. I’ve attached the sample process output for you, this should include 2 > 3 items beach balling as I click on ‘item shipped’ then click on the next item to do the same.

Any queries - please let me know.

Thanks

Simon

GarageSale - Beachball (Item Shipped).txt (605 KB)