GarageSale 8.0.1 Released

Dear GarageSale Users,

GarageSale 8.0.1 is out and can be downloaded via the built-in updater or from this link:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_8.0.1.dmg

What’s new in GarageSale 8.0.1

• fixed a possible crash in the Attributes panel
  • switched to a new crash tracking service

System Requirements

• GarageSale 8 requires OS X 10.12 or later

Thanks for using GarageSale!

1 Like

Hi, can I ask a question please?

Ive checked the updates in the app and its saying to update to garagesale 8, which is now a subscription. I brought a licence a little while ago, does this mean my licence is now expired and ill have no choice but update to subscription?

GarageSale 8 is only a subscription if you are listing more than 50 listings per month. Otherwise it’s a one-time update fee.

There is no obligation to upgrade to GarageSale 8, you can keep using GarageSale 7 until eBay makes breaking changes.

So basically my licence will work until ebay makes changes? I do list more 50 listings each. But for me it will make your program too expensive for me if i change to subscription.

If eBay only makes minor changes, we’ll update GS 7 for at least a year after GS 8 was released, to keep working.

Sorry, the old licensing model just to earn enough money to sustain further development of GarageSale.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.