Garagesale 9.1 Closing Randomly

I have been using GarageSale for 2 years now and I have never had this problem til this week… I have been having trouble keeping it open on my Mac it will just close randomly when it is uploading my listings… can someone help me figure this out… I have GarageSale 9.1 and iOS Monterey…

Can you let us know your “Crash ID” that you find in the “About GarageSale” panel? (see the “GarageSale” menu)

Also, maybe refreshing your eBay access token in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts and restarting your Mac already helps?

85399ee4707c839b648a58dd9c56dbbd
it don’t crash it just closes… and I already refreshed the token and updated the account…

So, the GarageSale main window closes but you don’t get a “GarageSale unexpectedly quits” message?

I found a single crash from Nov 19th in our database. It looks like you are performing an “Undo” command (by pressing cmd-Z on the keyboard?). Do you recall what you did right before the crash happened?

Any other behaviour that would regularly trigger this crash?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.