GarageSale 9.4 Beta 13

Dear GarageSale Users,

Beta 13 of GarageSale 9.4 is now available for download from this URL or via the built-in updater:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_9.4b13.dmg

What’s new in this beta

• fixed an issue with the add button in the video upload panel
  • stability improvements when fixing object hierarchy in DB
  • added some (German) translations

What’s new in GarageSale 9.4

New Features

• on macOS 13, GarageSales uses the System’s new and improved media browser window, which provides quicker and more comprehensive integration with the Photos app
  • listing attributes can be edited in directly Preview mode
  • will not display listings fees in the ‘Launch Control’ window for private sellers on eBay Germany
  • shipping services can be accessed through JavaScript, allowing for [custom validation rules] in the ‘Launch Control’ window (Validating scripts when launching listings)
  • Launch Control Window: can start listings, even if some listings received errors during verification
  • Preview: attribute area visually now even more similar to eBay page
  • Preview: Changes to location details are now reflected properly
  • moved to a new API for selecting eBay charities

Performance Improvements

• faster smart group updates
  • improved performance when search option “Hide Items in Trash” is used with a lot of items in the trash

Bug fixes

• fixed tab restoration after selection change in inspector
  • SKU Generator: the ‘Start Value’ field on subsequent invocations takes ‘Step size’ into account
  • fixed title search for orders (requires rebuilding your index to work for existing orders)
  • fixed an issue in the ‘Launch Control’ window when the “Run only local verification” settings was enabled

Thanks for using GarageSale,
Kristian, Ilja, and Paul

just want to mention you should remove this one from bug fixes

• fixed title search for orders (requires rebuilding your index to work for existing orders)

as I mentioned in my post, I rebuilt the indexes and the behavior didn’t change, still can’t title search for old orders.

You may want to check for “GarageSales” in the change list before releasing publicly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.