GarageSale crashes as auctions are activating

Tonight as I was watching to see that my auctions became active, three times GarageSale closed unexpectedly. This happened several times before. If I’m not at home when the auctions are scheduled, I loose my sales for the week when this happens.

Please let us know which version of GarageSale you have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

Do you know at what step GarageSale closed unexpectedly?

Regards, Kristian

I am using GarageSale 6.9.8, I believe it is the latest update from the App Store. I’m also running the latest OS Sierra 10.12.5. Thank you for your reply.
Cathy

I actually don’t know at what step is crashes, I just check when I don’t see the auctions coming up on my iPad then go to check my MAC and find that it has closed. It also closes sometimes when I add additional photos while preparing auctions.

You then should consider to upgrade to GarageSale 7. You can download and test it for free:

Also, GarageSale 7 can import your GS 6 library and your accounts upon first launch (this process may take a while) so you won’t lose any work. It uses its own database, so you can run it along side GS 6 without side-effects.

Regards, Kristian

I purchased the update to GarageSale 7. In version 6, I routinely duplicate an auction template then “delete all images” and add new photos and do appropriate changes to the listing. I can’t find anywhere in 7 that lets me delete alll the images at once. It must be there somewhere! Help!!

I found the “delete all images” under listings. The old version with it under images makes more sense, but at least I finally found it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.