GarageSale HTML Tags for Creating Personalised eBay listings

Does GarageSale have a developer who is on the forum? or is there another user who can answer my questions?

PLEASE ENSURE ANY ANSWERS KEEP MY LISTINGS COMPLIANT WITH EBAYS NEW LISTINGS AND IMAGES RULES COMING SOON 2017.

When building their eBay listings GarageSale must be using TAGS within their coding to save time and keep HTML codes to their minimum. These codes remain hidden and I cannot see them in the html? how do I view them?

Question 1: How can I view these tags or get a list of the tags I need for my custom built html template?

e.g

TITLE (to add the item title into description body without re-writing or copying and pasting)
IMAGE 1 (to input image one [main image] from the images at top of page
IMAGE 2 (to input image one [main image] from the images at top of page
IMAGE 3 (to input image one [main image] from the images at top of page
PRODUCT CONDITION (The condition I have selected for my product in the item specifics)

Question 2: Is their a code which I can place in the html for the exact same Hover Gallery which I can add at the top using the image options in the design option. I wish to place it is a certain part of my html but not at the top. where could I find the script?

Has anyone used a freelance GarageSale designer for creating their own listings?

thanks in advance of all helpful replies

Jon

All available placeholder tags are available in the manual here:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Miscellaneous-Creating_Own_Listing_Designs.html

That’s not easy to do. What you could try is to edit one of the existing designs (e.g. the “No Design” design) and try to insert your custom text/content above hover gallery code.
Please see the link above how to create/modify designs.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.