GarageSale Touch iPad app alternatives?

I have been using the iPad app for all my eBay listings. I find the interface so much easier for basic listings than the full GS app on my mac. Of course I am having the https issue, only to find out that Iwascoding has discontinued my app. Are there any alternatives? All I can find for a simple lister is to get an Auctiva membership and use their one page lister.

Is Touch ever going to be made again?

-Michael

I have just found out the same! I use it all the time for all my listings. Would also be interested to hear of any alternatives… Help!

I have just emailed to say please don’t but am not sure that is going to help :slight_smile: I for one would be willing to pay for an upgraded version for my iPad (obviously nothing crazy) as it makes listing so much easier and quicker.

K :frowning:

Unfortunately we never sold more than a few hundred licenses for GarageSale touch over a couple of years. :frowning:

We have a vague plan to bring it back once we have added synching to GarageSale, but only for those people who subscribed to the synching service.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.