These are lower priority items that need to be addressed prior to the formal release of GS7:
- Terminology inconsistency. Deleted Listings folder referred as Trash in prompts. “Are you sure you want to empty the trash? This will delete all items currently contained in the Trash folder.”
- When listing using GarageSale Launch Control, the Verify phase does not show progress like the subsequent Upload does. It only shows the estimated listing amounts when finished. It would be helpful to show the progress.
- After using the revise listings option, the counter at the bottom shows 0 or xx uploaded; e.g. should say 3 of 3 uploaded (or preferably 3 of 3 revised)
- The Event scheduler shows Launching XXX Listings… at the top of the window. This number seems to be random. Always much larger than items in the scheduler.
- When you re-list ended items it first duplicates them and moves the originals to trash. If the items you are listing are displayed in the selection pane, SOMETIMES after GS deletes the original templates both the original template and duplicates display although the originals are correctly in the Deleted Listings folder. Simply a display issue.