GarageSale won't access my photos in iPhoto

When I open GarageSale and create a duplicate auction, GS won’t access my photos. I click on Media and there’s a pull down menu under Photos but there’s nothing in it. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

What application to you use to store your photos?

Have you tried dragging photos from that application directly into GarageSale?

I use iPhoto. I didn’t know I could drag directly into GarageSale. I will try that but still, GS won’t access my iPhoto. So bizarre because I’ve been using it for years and never had a problem until today.

Do you see anything suspicious logged to the Console application (it’s under /Application/Utilities) when you open the “Media window” in GarageSale for the first time after the application has started?

Apple has discontinued iPhoto and is now just an app called “Photos” i just updated my software and can no longer use iphoto to populate my garagesale listings …this is a huge issue when will you release a fix?

We will have a GarageSale update with Photos support out in the next few days.

Until then, just drag images from the Photos application into GarageSale directly.

I just updated to 10.10.3 and indeed iPhoto is no longer with us…

Glad to see you will be releasing an update to support the new Photos app :smiley:

you CAN’T drag them from photos to GarageSale directly… I just tried, i had 7 photos and would not drag. How many more days will we be unable to list new auctions? Please fix.

Please give this version a try: