GS 7 Importing live listing from ebay

GS 7 Importing live listing from ebay, everything is good except the listing is showing in GS as not yet listed instead of a live listing. What am I doing wrong?

The listings you imported probably already exist in your GarageSale.
That’s why GarageSale imported them as new, prepared listings. The existing listings already carry the live status of the live listings on eBay.

Regards, Kristian

Kristian, I did a search, but no live listing is found for this item in GS. Unfortunately as I have done so many times before I forgot to duplicate a listing before starting a new one and I overwrote an active listing. In the past I have always been able to import the original listing back into GS and it shows as active, not sure why it isn’t this time. Should I stop the listing on ebay and restart in GS?

Shelly Ross

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Did you check the trash bin, too? Maybe the original (live) listings are still available there?

Regards, Kristian

Have you tried searching in GarageSale for the eBay id of that listing? Once you find it, delete it (and empty the Trash), and you should be able to import it once again.

Thank you for your help.

I tried again the next day and it magically imported as active.

Shelly Ross

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.