GS Scout update

I have just updated the GS Scout app and now wishing I didn’t!! Not liking now how all photos taken for a listing are saved in my photo collection … I take a lot of photos for my listings and preferred when they were not saved into my photos app. Now I have to spend longer time deleting all the extra photos that are now cluttering up my photos on my phone after I have transferred from the GS app to the computer :frowning: Is there a way for me to go back to the older version?

Ha, and just reading the write up that is still on your app blurb that says “take pictures without clogging up your personal photo library” … please change it back to that!!!

Sorry for that. A fix is on the way…

You should receive an invitation for a hopefully fixed test version through Apple’s TestFlight program in the next few hours.

Please gave that version a try and let us know how it works for you.

1 Like

Hi … thank you so much!! I ran GS Scout through the TestFlight and the problem looks like it has been resolved. No more photos to photo library this morning, which is great as after working on a group of listings yesterday I ended up with an extra 100 photos in my library. The only thing is that the photos are not appearing in the order that they are taken in GS Scout, but I can live with that :slight_smile:
Thanks for listening!
Regards
Sondra

Thanks for testing. Let’s see if we can get the order issue fixed, too.

Regards,
Ilja

We just pushed an update for the GarageSale Scout test flight version, that should fix the image ordering. Please let me know if this works for you.

Just letting you know that the app still hasn’t updated … I’m still using your test flight version.
cheers
Sondra

Hi,

thank you. The app is now in review at Apple and will hopefully be released soon.

Regards,
Paul

All good now! thanks so much for fixing the app.
cheers
Sondra

1 Like