GS7 listed items show different paypal? NEED HELP

so I started listing items on GS7 on my default account that I have one ebay with my paypal. After I listed the item I notices it was using antoher paypal account I have not the one as a default. PLease help
Does any one know why its doing that

What PayPal account is entered in GarageSale’s preferences under the Accounts tab for your account?

Also, in the listing’s payment options do you have a “payment profile” selected?

I did the payment profile but it was the paypal email isn’t correct.
I was wondering if seen its a new computer with a new GS7 do I have to go to ebay and redo the third party thing with the tokens?

I was asking because maybe you’re using an old profile that is still linked to an older/another PayPal account.

You don’t have to go on the eBay website but refreshing your eBay access token in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts is a good idea.
You might want to double-check what you’ve entered in the PayPal field there, too.

Regards, Kristian

I did its the same as my paypal email. but I notice in the other computer that had the account was different it had the ebay token stuff

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.