GS8 Reports not Updating all Orders

I am currently tarting to use GS8 reporting for our inventory and one of the Listing Groups has sold 3 listings. When running the report only 2 of the 3 items show as having sold with their relevant sale prices. One item will show in the report (Title) but will not show the order data or any other Pricing/Fee Data which only remains blank. The order will show in the order page with customer name, sale price, etc.

I have updated the Order Status on all my items and also the Listing Status. I have also run the report several times.

Is this a known issue?

Any help is appreciated

Hey Devs any idea what this could be? Do you need any additional screenshots or info?

Thanks!

seeing if there is any insight into this issue?

I am sorry for the delay in responding.
Does it make any difference if you refresh your eBay access token and then select “Update All Orders” from the Order menu?

Also, if you select the order in question, does it state something like “The buyer didn’t complete the checkout process yet”?

Regards, Kristian

If not done already you should give the latest beta version of GarageSale 8.1.2 a try!:

The new beta got it working again! Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.