I first select several templates. Next I manually start auctions for all the selected templates, and close the launch control window when done. I then click the name of the listing group which contains the listing I just uploaded. At this point the app hangs. This is using GarageSale 7.0.16 on Mac OS 10.11.6.
Can you please follow the instructions to gather a little diagnostic data so I can see where GarageSale spends its time?
- Launch GarageSale if you don’t have it already running
- Open the “Activity Monitor” application (under /Application/Utilities)
- Select GarageSale from the list of running applications in Activity Monitor
- Chose “View” menu > “Run Spindump” (Activity Monitor will probably ask you for an admin password at this point)
- Try to reproduce the hang.
- Wait one minute, return to Activity Monitor, save the spin dump log, and send it to us.
Hi Kristian, I actually tracked down the original hang log file using Console, attached here. If this is not the correct one I will follow your steps. Thanks - Andre
garagesale_hang.txt (1.1 MB)
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.