Help! Preflight Problem "Invalid value for weight minor." <WeightMinor>

Current version: GS 7.05.2 Beta

But I was having this problem before I updated to this update.
I cannot launch my auction because I am getting an “Invalid value for weight minor” The problem message prompts me to enter a value between 0 and 15 for which I would happily do if I knew what it was and where to find it. Please help.

Hi,

could this be a missing item specific in the attributes options? (Options Inspector)

Regards, Kristian

If it is, I cannot find it. I even tried deleting the item weight which I has included using the add custom detail option. I also attempted to launch a copy, and that didn’t work. I’ve put a lot of details into the listing and would prefer not to have start over…

Are you using “calculated” shipping? If so you maybe have to check your “package” settings there.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks Kristian,
That fixed it. I put 16 oz, and the new USPS First Class weight limit is 15.99 :slight_smile:

However, on an unrelated topic, are there any plans to give GarageSale the capability for syncing listing prices correctly with seller accounts? My GS listings always display regardless of the number of free store subscription or promotional listings I have on my account. It’s very annoying.

Thanks,
Sarah

As far as I can tell this is a display problem in GarageSale only.
GarageSale can only reflect the listing price information it gets from the eBay API system.
Special prices and discounts are often not in those info it gets from eBay.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.