How to relist as new item?

How do I relist an old item as a new listing on ebay using Garage Sale? I sometimes get offers from ebay to list new items for free, but the offers exclude relisted items. Usually I can relist an item as new by using the sell similar option on ebay. Is there a way to do this with Garage Sale? If so, how? Thank you.

Hi seaside,

in GarageSale you need the auction template from that auction. You can then simply use that auction template to start a new auction.
If you don’t have it you could try to fetch it from eBay by using the “import from eBay” command from the FILE menu.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks for your quick reply! So what you are saying is, if I make a new event and add the previously listed templates to the new event, then the old auctions and old fixed price template items will be relisted as new auctions and fixed price items?

But, I shouldn’t relist the template using the relist button on the inspector auction panel, otherwise the old template item will be listed as an item that has been listed before.

When I list the old template in a new event, do I need to make any changes to the template to relist the item as a new listing or can I just relist the old template as is? Thanks again!