I can't see all my prepared listings

I made 80 duplicates one by one for different types of clothes, changed the pictures and prepare for later to edit the rest. When I entered in the Smart Folder - Status is Prepared, I saw most of the listings, but not all of them? Yesterday, when I did that it was the same and when manually looked up for the missing copies, edit their item specifics or descriptions, they magically showed up in the folder. Other issue I had, I filled the Item Specific fields, close them, and later, when I wanted to list them, those were changed for 5-6 of my listings, which was very frustrating - I checked all my new listings for the same error and it cost me a lot of time.
I am missing at least 20 copies now, and it would be very hard for me to go and check all my categories to find them. Can you please advice, because there is no way to use this method if I can’t see the copies. Thank you!

What you describe is not clear to me, unfortunately.
Are you saying that some of your listings disappeared all of a sudden or do they just not appear in a smart group? Do you find the listings if you use the search field in GarageSale’s toolbar?

Please let us know which version of GarageSale you have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

Regards, Kristian

Yes, when I use the search box I can find the listings, but when in the smart group, I can’t see them all, I see most of them but some 10-15 listings (from 80) doesn’t seem to show up.

Garage sale version 7.0.14b4 (832)

Do you see the listings in question somewhere else in the left sidebar?
Maybe they just don’t meet the smart group rules?

Regards, Kristian

The rule of the smart folder is just “Status is prepared”. I start with making duplicates of similar items that I am about to list, then put the photos in those already duplicated listings, and then, from the smart folder I work with them one by one (titles, descriptions etc). When I can’t see them in the smart folder I manually search the duplicated listings, and that is not very convenient for me, takes a lot of time.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.