Item Condition : Not supported

I am using Garage Sale quite a lot,but for the past 2 days, I haven’t been able to list anything because the item condition is always marked as “Not supported”. I have no way no change this and my listing get rejected during validation.

I have just upgraded to 7.0.20 on Catalina 10.15

What can I do to start reselling again?

I am listing on the french ebay in the “Photographie” category.

Hi Tophee,

It seems that your eBay category data is out-dated and needs to be updated.

Please give this a try:

1. Open the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Click on “Refresh Token” to refresh your eBay access token.
  2. If done, select one of the listings in question and open the category browser. In that browser click on the sprocket icon to update the category data.

If done, re-select the category and check the condition values afterwards.

Hope this helps,
Kristian

Thanks Kritian.

I have tried this. I get stuck on the second step. The downloading of the Categories is not happening. I can see the bargraph, but it stays empty, there is no progressing at all, even after a couple of minutes.

Did you refresh of your eBay access token before trying to update the category data?

Regards, Kristian

Yes I did. This step seemed to work well.

In the GarageSale preferences > Accounts is your eBay account marked as the default account (bold text)?

Also, it might be helpful if you could check the Console for any output from GarageSale at the time it tries to update the category data:

1. Open the application “Console” located in Applications/Utilities. (You can also simply use the Spotlight search to find/open “Console”.)

2. Put “GarageSale” into the filter field in the upper right corner. (Without the quotes) The “filter” field looks like a search field.

3. In GarageSale open the Preview mode and also try to update the eBay category data.

4. While GarageSale is still busy switch to the “Console” utility. In the “Console” utility select all the lines and then copy them. (to copy it just select “Copy” from the “Edit” menu)

5. Create a new file with the application “TextEdit” and paste in the copied text. (to paste it just select “Paste” from the “Edit” menu)

6. Attach the text file to the answering post or send it directly to me, please.

Regards, Kristian

Kristian,

Strangely, in the accounts section, I had two accounts that were marked as sefault account. Since there is one of them that I do not use, I removed it from the list of accounts and this seemed to have fixed the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Interesting, thank you for letting me know!

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.