Item Specifics Missing

When I opened up GarageSale this morning, all of my items (both active listings and drafts) were missing their item specifics. I’m not sure what happened or how to fix this. Any suggestions?

Hi,

that’s very odd. Are you sure you didn’t edit them all in bulk by accident? Maybe you somehow removed the item attributes by doing this?

What you could try is to refresh your eBay token and afterwards select “update category data” from the sprocket icon in the category browser. Not sure if this helps though.

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

We don’t edit listings in bulk anymore as we’ve run into too many problems when trying to do that in the past. I did what you suggested, and still no luck :confused:

I just noticed that the category we almost always use (Computer/Tablets & Networking) doesn’t do anything once you highlight it so there aren’t any subcategories to select from.

Hi,

which version of GarageSale do you have installed? GarageSale 6 or GarageSale 7?
If it’s GarageSale 7, is it version 7.0.7? If not, you should update and update the category data afterwards once again.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.