Item Specifics Request

Hello,

I was wondering, is there any way for the specifics in the Clothing category, in the places where there are multiple choices such as Theme, the options to be displayed all with a tick bar, whereas now they should be aded with the plus sign and from there I should roll over them all in order to find best fit for my item. I use at least 7-8-10 options, and this is taking huge amount of time when editing hundreds of listings. In Ebay is presented with the easier variant, you can choose 13 Themes for few seconds, where in GS in need couple of minutes. This will be useful everywhere we have multiple choices. I saw in some categories you made it like this, screenshot attached, I will appreciate if there is a way to work with them all in this manner. Thank you for all of your effors!

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 18.09.21 Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 17.51.03 Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 17.59.37

Just making sure that I got your request correctly:

You want to the selection for the “Features” attribute to look the same as for the “Occassion” and “Season” attribute? Correct?

Not only. I would prefer everywhere where we have to choose multiple attributes to have the option to view them as the pictures of the Features. But keep in mind, that in most categories, Features and Seasons does not look like this, most of the times they are presented with the box with plus sign, where I should add them one by one. I forgot which category was this one, but it showed me that you did it in one, so I assumed it could be done on all of them. I attach screenshot of two categories, the bars look like this, would be super handy if they are presented as the example of Features above. Thanks!

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 13.49.05 Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 13.47.10

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.