Item specifics Size not working In Clothes Category

I tried to list 3 pair of shoes today, i keep getting the red triangle saying to put in item specifics size. I have the size in the attribute drop down and garage sale will not me list these items. How can this be fixed. GS is 7.0.12 (823)

Could you post a screenshot so we can see what you see?

Please also give this a try:

1. Open the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Click on “Refresh Token” to refresh your eBay access token.
  2. If done, select one of the listings in question and open the category browser. In that browser click on the sprocket icon to update the category data.

Regards, Kristian

i refreshed my token yesterday, just updated the categories and still get the red box, please see screen shot.

thanks

Hi, this sounds like some kind of problem with attribute data on eBay’s end. I’ll sent you instructions on how to send us logging information so we can ask eBay developer support for help.

thanks appreciate it

In the item specifics did you create a custom specific or was the “US Shoes Size (Women’s)” already there (suggested by eBay)?

it was already there when i clicked on attributes it was one of the choices and already filled in with all of the shoes sizes from size 2 to 18. Just went in to look at the sizes scrolled up and down on the shoe size attribute and the listing loaded. It would not do that earlier.

is there a way to teach in gs for sold items in the listings window(just show the items sold). thanks

Can you describe this more specific? I didn’t understand your question that’s why I am asking.

Regards, Kristian

Can you search the left side where the listings are for only sold items?

You could create a smart group that only shows sold listing by using this smart group rule

Status > is > Ended successfully

More about Smart Groups:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Getting_Started-Groups_and_Smart_Groups.html

Regards, Kristian

once i create the smart group will GS automatically pull the sold items in? or do i have to manually do it?

Yes, that’s main feature of a smart group, to update it’s contents automatically with listings matching its rules.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.