Line spacing in editor doesn't match that in text snippets window

Text added via the editor shows as having a line spacing of 1.5. This can’t be reduced below this figure but can be increased up to 2.0.
Text added via a Text Snippets window also shows as having a line spacing of 1.5 but this can’t be altered in any way.

The 1st four lines are from the text editor, the lower lines are added as a text snippet. Clearly, they don’t both have a line spacing of 1.5.
I’d like the text spacing to be consistent throughout, but it seems this isn’t possible if the text snippet text can’t be altered and the text editor can’t be reduced below 1.5.

Hi Brian,

are you using GarageSale 6 or 7?

I just tried this in GarageSale 7 and it worked fine:
In Preview mode I selected the whole item description including the text snippet placeholder and selected a new line height.
When hitting cmd-alt (to temporarily resolve the text snippet) everything had the same line-height.

However, you could still simply add some HTML code to your text snippet to define the line-height there:
<div style="line-height: 1.5;"> your text snippet text </div>

Regards, Kristian

This is with v7, but it was the same in v6.
The Text Snippet line spacing is showing as 1.5 simply because the spacing options don’t go below this. Its true line spacing is possibly 1.0, but as the nearest option is 1.5, that is what is shown.
If I click on 1.5, then the Text Snippet spacing increases to 1.5 and this then matches the rest of my text that was added via the text editor.
The Line Spacing menu needs to have options between 1.5 and 1.0.

Hi Brian,

could you send me the GS7 listings and the content of the text snippet offlist (or through the GarageSale support) so I can try to reproduce it with your data here?

Regards, Kristian